August 3, 2008

To Bid You farewell...

I don't know what has happened lately with me, but I have stopped believing.
Believing In dreams and ambitions, No sentiments seem strong enough now...really cherry pie...really...

Once I had believed that I am the one, Someone special, someone to do things no one else can...But now I feel What a Fool I'd been.

Time has swept me to a place where none of this holds true, the one to blame is me, no one else.
My father.... he has been a good father compared to others, keeping aside the things I had with him, I keep them aside because they are not that huge that they can overshadow all the good things he has for me.
Yes, he has done things that had hurt me, they still do...but I have to look at the whole record.

Now came a time when I see myself nothing different than the rest of the world, no more beautiful. Still perverted to selfish desires, still the ugly little human...the child is no more...
The child's innocence lies in his tears....
Those are no more.
beauty no more.
The Beautiful demon that was...Now No more...

And such is the time also that I have to bid farewell to my companions of this silent dream.
a dream that we had all shared...A sonata of mellow notes...but I think...No one could tune the piano right, and thats the reality...

Coarse and misplace notes, Silence and murmur....

Nothing left to fix, all has gone beyond the threshold of mend. My only hope is that...If we separate....we meet together in another dream...more melodious than this one or less...but one more time.

I finally accept that the gig is up...the curtains must fall or the stage will lay to waste.

No longer graceful...no longer as subtle.
Apologies.

3 comments:

Aadi said...

No war can be one
By winning single battle
And so no hopes can be lost
By just one mistake
And friend this aint a farewell
This is the beginning
For a new end!

Live, dont overthink or re-think!Its dangerous

Aadi said...

Peace \m/

Immortal_666 said...

hmmnn.....good way to convey ur message....